Here are some reasons to join:
- More parental involvement will be a win/win for your skater.
- You will have a direct link to all the information provided by your club and U.S. Figure Skating.
- You will have a voice and a vote in club business.
- By being more involved, you are more likely to have a positive experience in the sport.
- When nominations are being sought for club board positions, you would already be a club member.
- Clubs will benefit from a larger membership base.
No skating experience is necessary! Membership is open to supporters and skaters of all ages and skill levels from beginner to advanced.
Membership is valid from July 1 – June 30 each year. Before you pay, consider your goals for the next year. Membership dues are nonrefundable and not able to be prorated due USFSA membership rules.
All memberships may be paid for online here, or in person to the Club President or Treasurer.
There are four types of main memberships listed below, as well as an additional family membership.
|Associate Learn-To-Skate USA Basic Skills Member||Membership for skaters that are already members of USFS through the Mid-South Ice House Skating School and would like to compete at Learn-To-Skate USA Basic Skills Competitions as FSCM Members. May participate in Learn-To-Skate USA Basic Skills Competitions only.||No FSCM voting privileges.||$30|
|Associate Membership||Membership for skaters that are already full members of another skating club||FSCM voting privileges.||$55|
|Full Member||Full membership for skaters over 18 years of age. May participate in any competition and official USFS Tests.||FSCM voting privileges.||$90|
|Child & Parent Membership||two-person full membership covering both skating child (under 18 years of age) and parent. May participate in any competition and official USFS Tests.||FSCM voting for Parent.||$120|
|Additional Family Membership||For additional family members in the same household. May participate in any competition and official USFS Tests.||FSCM voting for Parent||$30|