No skating experience is necessary! Membership is open to supporters and skaters of all ages and skill levels from beginner to advanced.
Membership is valid from July 1 – June 30 each year. Before you pay, consider your goals for the next year. Membership dues are nonrefundable. USFSA national dues paid for you on your behalf of the Club are not able to be pro-rated. Therefore, you must pay the full membership rate no matter when you apply for membership. We apologize for any inconvenience.
There are four types of main memberships listed below, as well as an additional family membership.
- Associate Learn-To-Skate USA Basic Skills Member – Membership for skaters that are already members of USFS through the Mid-South Ice House Skating School and would like to compete at Learn-To-Skate USA Basic Skills Competitions as FSCM Members. May participate in Learn-To-Skate USA Basic Skills Competitions only. No FSCM voting privileges.
- Associate Membership – Membership for skaters that are already full members of another skating club. FSCM voting privileges.
- Full Member – Full membership for skaters over 18 years of age. May participate in any competition and official USFS Tests. FSCM voting privileges.
- Child & Parent Membership – Two-person full membership covering both skating child (under 18 years of age) and parent. May participate in any competition and official USFS Tests. FSCM voting privileges for parent.
- Do I plan on taking official USFS tests?
- Would I like voting privileges within the FSCM?
- Am I skating more than twice a week?
- Would I like to support the local figure skating community?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might want to consider joining our Club. All memberships may be paid for online, or in person to the Club President or Treasurer.