4th Annual Skate Memphis Figure Skating Competition
June 24-26, 2016
Click HERE for 2016 Announcement
* * * Juvenile-Senior Championship Combine Free Skate/Short Program(IJS) * * *
* * * Critique Event for All Levels (No Test – Senior) * * *
* * * Technical Element Challenge (IJS) * * *
* * * Spins Event (IJS) Pre-Juvenile thru Senior * * *
* * * Pre-Juvenile Free Skate (IJS) * * *
Entry Deadline: June 3, 2016
(late entries accepted at Referee’s discretion)
Register Online at 2016 Skate Memphis on www.entryeeze.com
A USFS Test Session will be held Friday, June 24, 2016
The FSC Memphis Test Form is located on www.fscmemphis.org/forms
Postmark deadline for Test Forms is June 3, 2016
Chief Referee: Sandy Bowen
Competition Chairs: Carla Bressler, Gina McGath, Susie Sadler
Nancy Kerrigan, World and Olympic Figure Skater, will be the guest speaker at the Stash Home luncheon on Thursday, February 11th, 1:00-2:30pm, at the Raquet Club of Memphis Memphis Open Tennis Tournament. The Memphis Open Tournament Director has offered FSC Memphis members a discounted rate of $55 per person for the “Dine-in-Style” ticket which does NOT include entry to the tennis tournament that day. All members who are interested in this special discounted ticket, please contact Margaret McDonald directly to purchase your tickets.
Please spread the news about this opportunity to hear an Olympic Figure Skater speak right here in Memphis!
Contact Margaret McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-765-4472 to purchase tickets or with any questions.
Dear FSCM members:
We wanted to invite you to participate in the 4th Annual Blues City Basics (BCB) in House Competition, hosted by our Club. Blues City Basics is scheduled for Sunday, February 28, 2016 at the Mid-South Ice house and registration is now open on Entryeeze.com! It is the perfect introduction to Figure Skating Competitions!2016_BluesCityBasics
• All Beginning levels encouraged to participate
• BCB offers lower entry fees than other competitions
• Friendly competition open to skaters only from our rink
• No out of town travel expenses necessary
• All events skated on one day
• Cheer on your friends as they root for you too
• Levels up to Preliminary Free Skating may participate
• Fun events like Synchro, TOI, Interpretive, Showcase, Duets/Ensembles and…
• The All Around TEAM EVENT is back!
Click on the image below for the announcement!
Registration is open until February 7, 2016. Now is the perfect time to begin your program to compete with for the competition season. If you are interested in taking part in BCB, just get in touch with your instructor and they can help you move along into the exciting world of figure skating competitions!
All registration will be processed online at ENTRYEEZE.com
Please click the link below to view the Blues City Basics home page on ENTRYEEZE.com and to register your skater TODAY!
A US Figure Skating test session will take place on Sunday, February 28th before the BCB competition.
• Skaters may download the test application from the www.fscmemphis.org website (under forms tab).
• Test session deadline is February 21, 2016.
• Please turn in test applications to Carla Bressler.
See you at the rink:
FSC Memphis President
Click on the image above to Register.
We are happy to announce we will have FSCM group discounted tickets again for:
Disney’s “Frozen On Ice”
Sun, 9/27th at 10:30am show.
Click “Add Cart” below and add the quantity needed to the cart and hit enter.
A US Figure Skating In-House Basic Skills Competition
The Figure Skating Club of Memphis
Chief Referee: Andrea Bippus
Competition Chairs: Carla Bressler, Nick Kraft, Christina Phipps
ONLINE REGISTRATION ONLY
Entry Deadline: February 9, 2015
Secure online registration and credit card payment will be available at
The Figure Skating Club of Memphis website (www.fscmemphis.org).
Snowplow – Basic 8 / Free Skate 1-6 / Adult 1-6
Pre-Preliminary and Preliminary Test Track and Well Balanced
Showcase / Interpretive / Synchronized Skating / Theatre On Ice
Check out our Consignment Shop on our website! If you are interested in selling an item, please email email@example.com with a description, picture and your information. Ten percent of each item sold is donated to the club. You will receive a check once your item sells, minus your donation. At this time, local pickup is offered between seller and buyer.