U.S. Figure Skating offers many ways to become a member, whether you are a beginner, a seasoned skater or someone who enjoys watching the sport as a fan. There are more than 170,000 members registered with USFS and we would love for you to join.
The benefits of becoming a full FSCM member include:
- A subscription to SKATING magazine (first family member only)
- Right to test at USFS sponsored test sessions
- Right to compete at USFS sanctioned events
- Athletes receive certificates of accomplishment for passing proficiency tests and placing at USFS qualifying competitions
- Right to participate in all USFS programs
- Opportunity to represent your club at regional, sectional and national events and to become a member of Team USA, the U.S. World Figure Skating Team, U.S. World Synchronized Skating Team or U.S. Olympic Figure Skating Team
- Sports accident coverage
Annual Membership dues are valid from July 1 – June 30 and are nonrefundable. USFS dues are unable to be pro-rated. You must pay the full rate no matter when you apply. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your enrollment or participation in classes is not complete without a paid membership to comply with USFS insurance regulations.